A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fairy News

Well I found the cutest little stone (flat and square) at the dollar store...it says "With Grateful Hearts Gather Here" isn't that the cutest little saying for a fairy garden? I actually put it in the flower bed at the front of the house...right next to out sidewalk. I had a bush (small one) die in this bed so I am sticking in a few annuals to fill the space this year. I thought I'd throw a few fairy items in for good measure. The rest of the bed looks splendid with hostas and day lilies. I also placed a little stone fountain that I picked up at the flea market for 25 cents. It's suppose to have a battery for water to flow...but Ijust thought it looked cute as a fairy fountain so its in the front bed also. There are a couple of fairly small fairy statues at Walmart that I plan to pick up and stick in this bed also...I'll try to take a few pics soon so you can see this tiny area of the bed...the weather is warmer but I'm not planting anything until AFTER Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

dipandsip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.