A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fairy Garden Progress

This is a photo of the square stone I mentioned that I bought at the dollar store...for ummmm...a dollar. I thought the saying was particularly cute for a fairy garden. I decided to use it in the front bed because more people will see it there.
Here is one of the fairy rings. It's a little hard to see but the center piece is the stone fountain. With a fairy to the left and the wooden walk way. Of course I still need to add the ferns and flowering moss. The picture below shows a little closer up.
Here is the second fairy ring and all it has so far is a little house I picked up at the flea market for 25 cents. I am going to plant moss in a circle around the edge of the ring. I am not sure what other tidbits I will find to decorate this fairy ring.
Both of the rings will be surrounded by day lilies and hostas once they get growing for this season. They are up but they get a lot bigger within the next month!