A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Monday, May 12, 2008

Cute Fairy Garden Accessories

Here's a whole kit of fairy garden stuff from HERE A little pricey for me but it sure gives you some ideas of cute little things to be looking for. Once the mud clears up here...if ever....I am off to put some moss in my beds....this weekend is booked with graduation stuff....but one evening next week will work!!!

No comments: