A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Monday, April 21, 2008

Flea Market Fairy Finds

I found the cutest little wooden houses for a dollar each at the flea market....they are the perfect size...now I need to paint them...add some doors and maybe shutters...and moss on the roof. They are all the same so as I decorate them I will try to give each one a bit of personality. The bed is cleaned out and the stump in placed....so planting and creating is soon to follow!!!

No comments: