A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Friday, January 2, 2009

Fairy Focus: Fairy Tidbits

The Fairy Focus for this week is Fairy Tidbits...this week I will look for and collect fairy folklore, fairy quotes and little fairy tidbits to share with others through out the year. I received a fun little Irish Fairies book for Christmas so that will be a great starting place. I also need to get my fairy notebook back from a neighbor that borrowed it...that will be the perfect tool for organizing and storing the information I discover on my quest to understand the world of fairies.

Some things to look forward to in the coming weeks:
  • Fairy Corner: I am creating a little fairy corner and will take some pictures to share with you!
  • Fairy Gardens: Plans will start taking shape around the end of the month for my fairy gardens. I have them tucked here and there among the other larger flower beds...so we will start planning these focal points.
  • Fairy Finds: I will be sharing with you sites of interest or items that I find that are fairy related.

Please pop in often as we travel through 2009 with a fairy outlook!!

1 comment:

TeresasCrafts a.k.a. CandyCanesnews said...

Can't wait to see all the exciting new things your bringing!