A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fairy Focus: Fairy Corner

I hope you enjoyed the fairy tidbits I found while wandering through books and fairy sites.

My next little focus is going to be on creating a fairy corner...and I have the perfect place for it...at the flea market I found a little white shelf unit that has a door on the front and four or five shelves inside. It's easy to leave the door open and display interesting objects and books inside. I haven't really "gotten it together" yet because with the holidays and such time was just not available. Currently it's setting empty in my bedroom.

As I passed it by the other day I thought...Fairies would love to reside inside this tall, narrow, old unit...and then as so often happens my mind jumped from one thing to another and I thought it would be the perfect place to display some of my fairy things...right now I just have a few items but I am always on the look out for cute little fairy trinkets and such. In addition on the bottom shelf I can stack my slowly growing collection of fairy books. It's a plus that the doors close because when little ones like my grandson come to visit I can just close up the little cabinet and protect the fairies and fairy things from little hands.

So I'm itching to create some little fairy displays and take some pics to share with you here at Fairy Dust and Fairy Kisses....

No comments: