A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fairy Tea for Valentine's Day


This cute little project over at Martha Stewart inspired me to write a little fairy tea poem for Valentine's Day!

Please feel free to use the poem for personal use but do not republish on any other website or use in any commerical way.


Little Fairy, Shimmering Light
Gather your magic through the night,
Flower nectar, sweet and cold,
Only as much as a teacup will hold

Hugs and Kisses, flavor it right,
Warmed by the fire, such a delight!
Fairy Tea in your cup,
Filled with love so drink it up!

Copyright 2009 G.B. Schenck