A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Collecting Fairy Things


As I said earlier half the fun of the fairy garden will be collecting things to go in it. This is a little bench and table that I actually picked up last year at the flea market....just cause it was little and cute. They are the perfect size for the fairy garden. The minature fence was at Walmart in the craft supplies. I will most likely pick up a few more sections of fence to use. I have a couple more dollar stores finds that I want to take pics of and will share them later.

No comments: