A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yes It's True

I am starting yet another blog...this one is just for me and just for fun...I love Fairies...and since June 24th is Fairy Day....I just discovered this....I simply couldn't resist. So if you are interested keep watching....if not ...check out some of my other blogs...hopefully one will have something of interest to you.

No comments: