A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Monday, August 10, 2020

Plum's Potions

      Something strange is happening at The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies. Gus, the old bullfrog has disappeared and Amelia is worried sick about him. Emma and the first year fairies have been whispering and acting a little suspicious which only adds to Amelia's concerns. 

     Read Plum's Potions FREE at Turn the Page.   It is the second story in The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies. You can read it after Sassafras Magic or you can read it as a stand-alone story. 


No comments: