A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Monday, August 24, 2020

New Book Release

 Dark Dealings is live! Paperback available next week.

Remember you can read the book on any device just download the kindle app.
This is a fun story. Think cozy read meets NA/YA.

Read it FREE on Kindle Unlimited.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Y4P6Of
Add it to your Goodreads list: https://bit.ly/3gV8Wmy

Sophie inherits a house from her mother and everything is fine until an online friend gifts her with tarot/oracle cards. Then strange things start happening. The only person she has to depend on is her friend Samuel but she hesitates to do so since she knows he is interested in her romantically.

Fairy lovers will enjoy this one!



No comments: