A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Fairy Day Freebie


Fairy Day is almost here! Over on my author blog: Turn the Page I will be posting the first in a series of stories. The series title is Rhiannon Academy of Fairies and the first story is called Sassafras Magic. You will meet some of the main characters in this first story with additional stories added after that. The series is a bit of a combination cozy read and YA. It's fun. It's free and it's available June 24th! Enjoy!

No comments: