A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Available FREE Tomorrow


I am super excited for you to read Sassafras Magic. I am really hoping for some feedback about this novelette. I am trying to decide about additional stories in their series and will value all input. Please feel free to leave a comment here or at Turn the Page or you can also email me your thoughts. Tomorrow is Fairy Day.....enjoy!

No comments: