A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cute Faery Things

 
Isn't this the cutest crown for the Queen of the Winter Faeries! You can find details to make it at Disney Family.

 

These are super cute and so faery-ish. You could use them as cake stands but they would be equally cute with a little faery garden sitting on top. Details for making them at Homedit.
 
You can also make sweet little fairy houses to use as Christmas ornaments using toilet paper rolls.
 
 

No comments: