A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Fairy Parties

 
Found this adorable Sugar Plum Fairy party idea over at Kara's Party Ideas  Isn't it just sweet!
 
 
 
And there's more Sugar Plum Fairy ideas over at Catch My Party.....like these fairy wands!

 
You could create some super cute Christmas fairy tutus in red and green!
 
 
                                                         Photo from: Parties and Fun.

And how about using this fairy table idea from Confetti Couture.

 
Fairy parties aren't just for little girls! One year I hosted a Faery Fete Brunch with lots of faery things and French food! 
 

No comments: