A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Woodland and Christmas Faery Lights

 
What I am discovering as I blog here at Faery Dust is that finding Christmas faery stuff (or just faery in general)  is REALLY hard. I made a note to myself to try developing some things during 2015 to blog about and ideas that other faery lovers can use since this is an area of shortage. LOL
 
So I was super excited to find this fairy light art over at Making Lemonade.  So cute and wintery.
 
And how about these faery lights that are decorated using scraps of ribbon and material...they look so sweet on the mantle.
 
 
You can find the "how tos" over at Joli Paquet.
 
I'll keep searching and as I find more faery things I'll be sharing them here at Faery Dust.  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: