A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Sunday, September 23, 2012

Christmas Fairy Houses

These delightful fairy houses are featured over at Filth Wizardry. There are lots more pictures over there, as well as, a way to make fairy wings and add them any plastic dolls you already have on hand. As you can see from the picture above these houses were made from recycled jugs of different kinds...with doors and windows cut out and then markers or puffy paint used to decorate, along with some stickers. I'm think these would be awesome as CHRISTMAS FAIRY houses...just decorated with Christmas colors and stickers...!!! Can't wait to give it a try..

No comments: