A Faery Kiss to Welcome You!

Welcome to Faery Dust...my little blog about all things fairy. Here I will collect fairy folklore, interesting links, and my own ramblings about fairy decks. I am excited about my new series of stories called The Rhiannon Academy of Fairies, which is free on my author blog. I hope you will check them out. So enter my Fairy-realm, relax a bit and sip some Fairy Tea, and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fairy Day 2010

Fairy Day is this Thursday. It's time to celebrate with the faeries and to have a wee bit of fun.

I will be working in the faery garden and making sure the faery houses are clean and tidy. Hoping to lure a few faeries. Will also be adding a faery door or two around the yard.

Faery music shall be playing and we may do a bit of faery dancing.

I might try my hand at making a winter faery in a jar.....I have just the perfect little jar for it.

And of course Evan and I shall have some fairy bread...yummy.

No comments: